In DSTAT, click on “Enter Yesterday’s Totals” or “Edit Prior Day’s Totals”.
If there are rates that have not been mapped and you get the message below, click “OK”
In the next screen, you will find rate codes that do not have Market Segments associated with them.
Click on the down arrow and choose the Proper Market Segment.
Once you have filled them all in, click finish, this will complete the import of the files and generate the Daily Report and the Journal Entry.
If You Need Help
CIA has a Help Desk online to assist you. You can access the Help Desk and submit a ticket by going to our website www.ciasoft.com and click the Help Desk link. You can also submit your ticket by sending an email to email@example.com.
Technical Support is available between 9:00am and 5:00pm ET. Monday – Friday. When submitting your ticket, please include the following:
- Company Name
- Property Name
- Your Name
- Phone Number where you can be reached
- Your Email Address
- A time that you’re likely to be near your phone (if expecting a call back)
- Which Program is causing your issue
- CIA Financial Planning
- Is your issue affecting:
- One computer
- All Computers
- System Completely Down
- A description of the problem
- If there is an Error Message, please type the message into the body of the email or paste a screen capture of the message into your email
Typically, our first response will be via email. If a follow-up is required, we may need to setup a phone appointment.